The first step in managing your arthritis pain is getting your diet in order. If your osteoarthritis is affecting your load-bearing joints, keeping your weight within normal ranges is important. Load-bearing joints refer to any portion of your body that would be affected by excessive weight. Hips, knees, feet and spine are all load-bearing joints.
Excessive weight is a tough issue for some. There are those of us who have always been a little overweight and have never been able to lose it. Don't give up on doing exactly that. It becomes a much more important issue when osteoarthritis is affecting your ability to function without excessive pain on a day-to-day basis. Eating healthy and taking liquid glucosamine supplements daily can help.
There are easy excercises to help you keep lose weight you can do.
- Riding a bike
- Using an elliptical
You need at least 20 minutes of cardio a day to notice a difference. 20 minutes is when your body starts burning those extra calories. It's recommended you excercise 30-60 minutes. Excercise, combined with a healthy diet, and liquid glucosamine is your ticket to a healthier, arthritis free you.
Continue to tip 4: The Arthritis Fighting Diet
- Make Sure You Really Have Osteoarthritis
- Searching For Just Pain Relief? You Shouldn't
- Keeping Your Weight in Balance is Key To Taking Control of Your Osteoarthritis!
- The Arthritis Fighting Diet
- Fighting Arthritis Through Proper Exercise!
- The Treatments: NSAIDs, Cox-II Inhibitors, Surgery, & Glucosamine
- How to Evaluate a Glucosamine Product
- 12 Ingredients that Will Ease Your Arthritis Pain